17 November 2010
Listen to what the lights are telling us.
by Yanki Tauber
- I'm pure, and keep my purity wherever I go. Light rays that penetrate the filthy dungeon are as pure as those rays that flood a white marble palace.
- My most important use is not providing for you something that has not, but enable him to preserve and develop what you does.
- When you are in darkness, may be on the verge of great danger, or a step of great riches, and be unconscious of both. I, the Light, enlighten you with the knowledge of your potential and what you can accomplish with it.
- I realize great things, but I can effortlessly.
- I'm truth.
- I'm a healing force.
I'm colorless, although it embodies all the colors. I lack the substance, mass and weight - but am still an integral part of physical reality. In other words, Am Spiritual.
I struggle to get rid of the physical, but I'm inexorably linked to it. In other words, I'm you.
I'm not an existence for myself, but the revelation of my source.
The Menorah is the symbol of the seven days of creation, the Sabbath, and of Israel’s mission to be the “light unto the nations” (Isaiah 42:6). This light is interpreted through Zechariah 4:1-6 in his account of the menorah when G-d explains that the symbol represents the edict of, "Not by might, nor by power, but by My spirit”
- Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak of Lubavitch