Many people in the world thinking that Israel does not allow the entry of humanitarian aid into the Gaza Strip Palestinian. The international media discloses only the facts of the tragic deaths, attacks against Hamas terrorists and the bad news.
In fact, every week Israel allows the entry of considerable essential supplies amount donated by the international community and the Israelis themselves. All weeks, Israel opens the borders and send help to the innocents palestines of Gaza. The Hamas terrorists does not make your part in helping his own people. Israel make in help the innocent palestinians who do not participate in terrorism.
Weekly summary of the Gaza crossings: 16-22 May 2010
- 523 truckloads (13,517 tons) of goods were transferred to the Gaza Strip.
- 938,127 liters of heavy-duty diesel for the Gaza power station, and 645 tons of cooking gas were delivered.
- 281 Gaza residents entered Israel for medical reasons via the Erez Crossing.
Weekly Summary of Humanitarian Aid Transferred into the Gaza 9-14 May 2010
Over the last week, between May 9th and May 14th, a total of 637 truckloads, consisting of 14,069 tons. (14 thousand tonnes) of humanitarian aid were transferred into the Gaza Strip from Israel via the various crossings.
Additionally, 781 medical patients and accompanying individuals from the Gaza Strip crossed into Israel and the Judea and Samaria region for medical treatment. 191 staff members of international organizations crossed into the Gaza Strip, and 202 crossed from the Gaza Strip into Israel.
The following products were among those transferred to Gaza, May 9th and May 14th
- 810,209 liters of Heavy-Duty-Diesel fuel for the power station.
- 21 truckloads of milk powder and baby food.
- 897 tons of cooking gas.
- 51 truckloads of wheat.
- 27 truckloads of meat, chicken and fish Products.
- 40 truckloads of dairy products.
- 117 truckloads of animal feed.
- 36 truckloads of hygiene products.
- 38 trucks of clothing and shoes.
- 22 trucks of Sugar.
- 4 trucks of medicine and medical equipment.