"Every child needs one person who believes in him” (Rabbi Karlibach)
At Emunah Bet Elazraki Children's Home we believe in every boy and girl.
Emunah Bet Elazraki Children's Home is the warm, loving and promoting home for over 200 "children at risk" aged 0-18.
Their families are unable to provide their children's basic needs and/or provide them with tools for development and growth. The children are referred to us by the welfare authorities and are assimilated into our unique frameworks.
At Emunah Bet Elazraki we provide a home and a family for children at risk, supply their physiological demands, and enable them to grow in a supportive, warm and loving environment. They receive therapeutic and academic aid, in addition to educational and social assistance. All this is provided by the most professional, dedicated team. Among other things, we provide transportation for our children to and from 22 schools in Netanya.
Emunah Bet Elazraki Children's Home was established in Netanya in 1969. In 1976 we became an independent non profit organization operating in cooperation and with the support of the Ministry of Labor and Welfare, the Ministry of Education, Netanya municipality, "Emunah", and many donors from Israel and elsewhere. Every child that arrives on our doorstep becomes our child and will always remain part of the Elazraki family. We are proud to act as mother and father for many children, a large portion of them already independent, contributing adults who are raising their children in loving homes of their own.
Naturally, the population of children at risk includes siblings. At Emunah Bet Elazraki we keep brothers and sisters together. Our success in this area reflects in the mutual care among those brothers and sisters.
There are 5 frameworks at Emunah Bet Elazraki Children's Home. The boys and girls are divided into groups by gender and age:
1. The main Children's House – for boys and girls aged 6-13, in which all our diverse activities take place.
2. "Bet Esther", The Teenage Girls' House – where 14-18 year old girls develop emotional and social skills and prepare for independent life.
3. The Teenage Boys' House – a special framework for boys, 14-18 year old boys.
4. The Infants Emergency Shelter – for babies and young toddlers who have been removed from their parents' care due to an immediate threat for their lives.
5. The Family Intervention Center – a 3 year program for rehabilitation and enrichment of the family unit.
Here at Emunah Bet Elazraki Children's Home we believe in every boy and girl. We believe a receiving child grows up to be a giving adult.
Elazraki – what’s that? History has it that…
Vision and Goals – Focusing on the Future
Children at risk – Who ”falls” under this category?
How can you help: Click here.